Join us in building a knowledge-based society and mobilising ideas for development.
We are looking for fresh ideas from our community.
The borg team is looking for insightful and development-driven research papers to cover in our research repository section. This is in line with our core goals of building a knowledge-based society and mobilising ideas from multiple stakeholders to improve decision making.
As a legal and policy-oriented think tank, we are principally interested in papers;
- With legal and socio-political implications within Africa.
- Recently written/still relevant to today’s policy discourse.
- Works that are solution-driven and not merely theoretical (the team uncannily calls it intellectual masturbation)
- Extensively revised and properly cited works.
- Works that haven’t been published by a non-academic institution.
- Extensively revised papers and are evidenced-based.
We welcome papers on diverse topics. However, we are particularly interested in those that contribute to Nigeria’s and Africa’s development; shape public policy and the private industry or have the propensity to foster public debate. Note that;
- We place a premium on research that is evidence-based.
- We do not accept papers that are purely scientific, or medical.
- We will only consider submissions whose conclusions can be verified, either through existing data or proper citation.
If we decide to publish your paper, one of our analysts will further review your findings and summarise, contextualise and analyse them. Hence on your part, we might require some clarification of minor points, an interview, or, frequently, just being available via email to answer specific questions.
If that sounds like your work, please send it to us at: email@example.com titled "Repo Submission"
- All contributions must be in the form of a Word Doc. attached to the email.
- The Authors name, contact details and title should be included in the mail.
There are other ways you can also contribute to the discussion.
The opinions expressed are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of borg.
The ideas expressed qualifies as copyright and is protected under the Berne Convention.
Reproduction and translation for non-commercial purposes are authorised, provided the source is acknowledged and the publisher is notified.
©2021 borg. Legal & Policy Research