- borg. Research is inviting individuals, preferably undergraduate or recent graduate in Law, Economics, Statistics or Political Science to provide research support to the Think Tank’s analysts in various sectors.
- This is a volunteer position and duties and positions evolve according to individual strength.
- Research Assistants would join our pool of subject matter researcher’s.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Research assistants undertake research and analytical support, writing, and/or statistical assistance, participate in the analysis, communication, and presentation of research findings.
- In collaboration with research analysts, draft material summarizing research results on specific issues as assigned, for incorporation into working papers and project publications;
- Applicants should have excellent communication and writing skills, substantial experience in statistical analysis tools, and are used to team work.
- Knowledge of global and local issues is required, including a special interest in how policies can advance society, the need for debate on issues the drive growth in developing economies, and the international community.
- Locate and collect relevant documents and data from sources such as electronic databases libraries, and government publications;
- Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Send a CV and a writing sample to email@example.com
- Indicate three (3) research areas of interest in the body of the mail
- Application Deadline: closed
- Due to limited spaces, selection is on a first-come-first-serve basis.